We just got back from 1 night at the resort... We had the best time.. Our room was perfect. It was # 103 on the first floor and we could not hear any construction The whole trip was great. We had sushi for lunch and dinner. It was very fresh and yummy.. My wife and child had the breakfast buffet and they loved it.. The pools are perfect.. Do not forget to go to the Lost Springs and the water slide.. My advice check in as early as possible and leave late... Also the gym was one of the best.. We did not mind the dirt road to the resort at all.. It is only 2 miles to the hotel..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A World Class Luxury Resort featuring Spectacular Hot Springs, Picture Perfect Views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and Four Restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 28 mineral laden, artesian Hot Springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. All of our amenities make The Springs Luxury Resort & Spa a great destination for Costa Rica vacations, weddings, or a honeymoon. Our 27,000 square feet of event, convention and meeting space have also made us the leading Costa Rica conference hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Agoda, Low Cost Holidays and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park