We visited the Springs Resort and Spa during our honeymoon for 3 nights ... and wished we booked it for longer. The resort is amazing with emmaculate views and they have the best hot springs too. Our room was awesome, with 2 bathrooms and a balcony equipped with 2 hammocks. The service was excellent ... they even had a nice DVD collection if you want to watch movies at night. The only bad thing I will say is that the resort is a little hard to get to on this long bumpy road. Most places charge an extra $15-20 to take you there. We definitely hope to return someday ...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A World Class Luxury Resort featuring Spectacular Hot Springs, Picture Perfect Views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and Four Restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 28 mineral laden, artesian Hot Springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. All of our amenities make The Springs Luxury Resort & Spa a great destination for Costa Rica vacations, weddings, or a honeymoon. Our 27,000 square feet of event, convention and meeting space have also made us the leading Costa Rica conference hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Low Cost Holidays, Odigeo, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park