This place is amazing. I am a poor teacher from California and wanted to impress my two sons (ages 26 and 28). We were all impressed! I cannot believe that I spent so much money for a family suite.....but it was worth it!!!! What was so impressive is that the owner of the hotel kept the wild animal refuge going and takes great care of these wild cats and monkies, The hotel will arrange a free tour for you. The owner of the hotel appears to be a very passionate man. His staff has only positive things to say about him and it is obvious that they are happy to be there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A World Class Luxury Resort featuring Spectacular Hot Springs, Picture Perfect Views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and Four Restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 28 mineral laden, artesian Hot Springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. All of our amenities make The Springs Luxury Resort & Spa a great destination for Costa Rica vacations, weddings, or a honeymoon. Our 27,000 square feet of event, convention and meeting space have also made us the leading Costa Rica conference hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Agoda, getaroom.com, Low Cost Holidays and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park