What a beautiful resort. We asked if it was at capacity b/c it was so quiet and we were told it was at 90%. I believe there were only 40 something rooms. We felt as if we had the entire resort to ourselves. Very peaceful and beautiful. As a travel agent I will tell you, this is definitely a luxury resort. The people were friendly. The only complaint I have was the prices of the food, very expensive! The rooms, the property, the people and Club Rio were top-notch. Will go back when we return to CR for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A World Class Luxury Resort featuring Spectacular Hot Springs, Picture Perfect Views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and Four Restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 28 mineral laden, artesian Hot Springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. All of our amenities make The Springs Luxury Resort & Spa a great destination for Costa Rica vacations, weddings, or a honeymoon. Our 27,000 square feet of event, convention and meeting space have also made us the leading Costa Rica conference hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Low Cost Holidays, Odigeo, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park