Stayed 2 nights at this magnificent resort and hope to return again soon. Our Vista Room was large, comfortable, and beautifully furnished and in addition, had a great view of the Arenal Volcano.
We dined at all of the restaurants on site. Food was well prepared, reasonably priced and great service. We had dinner one night at Las Ventanas and were able to see lights of surrounding cities for several miles.
The multi-level pools and hot springs throughout the property were gorgeous, lushly landscaped and well maintained. One of the pools offered a swim up bar (La Laguna Bar) with wicker chairs submerged around the bar for comfortable seating while having a cocktail in the pool.
Many thanks to the wonderful staff who went above and beyond to make sure that we had everything needed to make our stay perfect.
Words are not enough to describe this incredible resort so I have included several photos - enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A World Class Luxury Resort featuring Spectacular Hot Springs, Picture Perfect Views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and Four Restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 28 mineral laden, artesian Hot Springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. All of our amenities make The Springs Luxury Resort & Spa a great destination for Costa Rica vacations, weddings, or a honeymoon. Our 27,000 square feet of event, convention and meeting space have also made us the leading Costa Rica conference hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Low Cost Holidays and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park