My Husband, myself, and another couple booked a four day three night mini vacation to the Springs Resort and Spa. A few weeks before our arrival we were told that no rooms were available on the first night of our arrival so they were going to put us in a two bedroom Villa...Oh how lucky for us! Villa Calatea was so amazing!! A fully stocked kitchen, a living room separated the two king size bedrooms which both had gorgeous bathrooms, his and hers sinks, shower and lovely deep Jacuzzi tub, your own separate patio and an outside shower to boot! The Villa also included a pool and a golf cart. Of course we wanted to stay in our Villa but the next day we were moved to our "regular" rooms...but OMG lets just say these are NOT your regular hotel rooms.... we were greeted with an amazing picture window with a magical view of the Arenal Volcano! The room was large and beautifully appointed with a bathroom as large as the Villa!
The Resort itself is an oasis after after the 3 hour drive from San Jose airport. The grounds are immaculately and the employees couldn't do enough for you!
Lee Banks the owner got it sooooo right!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A World Class Luxury Resort featuring Spectacular Hot Springs, Picture Perfect Views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and Four Restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 28 mineral laden, artesian Hot Springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. All of our amenities make The Springs Luxury Resort & Spa a great destination for Costa Rica vacations, weddings, or a honeymoon. Our 27,000 square feet of event, convention and meeting space have also made us the leading Costa Rica conference hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Jetsetter, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park