My husband and I traveled with another couple during the low season, September. We worried about bad weather, but we were pleasantly surprised by passing afternoon showers, allowing for morning activities, superb afternoon spa treatments, and then fabulous evening dining. The fact that it was low season, we were practically the only ones there, taking advantage of the personal attention by the staff and owner, never waiting for anything. The staff knows you by name almost immediately. Our every need was attended to, even streaming the Alabama vs Texas A&M football game on their projection screen in the Game Room. Roll Tide! The view of Arenal Volcano was spectacular, and the location convenient for local sight seeing. Pura Vida!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A World Class Luxury Resort featuring Spectacular Hot Springs, Picture Perfect Views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and Four Restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 28 mineral laden, artesian Hot Springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. All of our amenities make The Springs Luxury Resort & Spa a great destination for Costa Rica vacations, weddings, or a honeymoon. Our 27,000 square feet of event, convention and meeting space have also made us the leading Costa Rica conference hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Low Cost Holidays, Otel, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park