This is a once in a lifetime type resort. Big, yet small (only 47 rooms). Open and airy with breathtaking views, restaurants in the trees, rooms with killer views, birds, monkeys, frogs sounding out, something like 27 springs to sit in, river activities in day like tubing, hiking, horseback riding, climbing, and visiting the animal shelter. Or just sit and relax. We are not 'hotel' people and yet we did not leave for 3 days (and we had a car!). It was really spectacular. I want to bring my teenage girls, who would love it and I did see one or two families with smaller children...they seemed to love the high tech game room. None of the pictures do this place justice. I would say this is not a great place for anyone who has trouble with stairs as it is built on a hill. The only complaint is the food, which we found OK. Stick with the basics, and forget hot room service and you will be fine!!Best part, though, is the service. I felt like family and loved all the people who worked there...every last one!They want to make your stay the best ever! and they did!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A World Class Luxury Resort featuring Spectacular Hot Springs, Picture Perfect Views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and Four Restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 28 mineral laden, artesian Hot Springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. All of our amenities make The Springs Luxury Resort & Spa a great destination for Costa Rica vacations, weddings, or a honeymoon. Our 27,000 square feet of event, convention and meeting space have also made us the leading Costa Rica conference hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Agoda, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park