The Springs is a truly spectacular resort in an amazing country that must be visited. The staff, and especially the owner ensures an incredible experience whether you're there for hot spring relaxation and spa with your spouse or girlfriends or a more athletic vacation filled with hiking, ATVing, kayaking, tubing, rappeling and ziplining. This is not a "sit at the pool or the beach" vacation. This is a complete immersion in nature and all its beauty. Their attention to detail is foremost in the service level practiced by everyone from the front desk to the wait staff to the concierge. Lee Banks has created a paradise within a paradise. Be sure to visit Peace Lodge first for a night or two and appreciate the closeness to nature that you'll never experience anywhere else. They've created a sanctuary that is hard to rival elsewhere. i only hope they have the coconut flan when you visit! They make it hard to come back to reality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A World Class Luxury Resort featuring Spectacular Hot Springs, Picture Perfect Views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and Four Restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 28 mineral laden, artesian Hot Springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. All of our amenities make The Springs Luxury Resort & Spa a great destination for Costa Rica vacations, weddings, or a honeymoon. Our 27,000 square feet of event, convention and meeting space have also made us the leading Costa Rica conference hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park