My family (my husband, two teens, ages 16 and 13, and myself) stayed at the Springs in July 2013. Our jaws dropped when we walked into the lobby and pretty much stayed that way during our stay. The hotel is luxury...the amenities are spectacular (we used the gym, the hot springs, the pool, the restaurants, and Club Rio...we did not use the spa, but it looked great from the outside)...the service was always above and beyond. We loved waking up to the view of Arenal every morning. The restaurants were also all very good, but our favorite was the sushi restaurant. Our time at the hotel was the best part of our vacation. If I had to say something less than positive about this Resort it would be that the road to the hotel is really bad and I would think that with all of the time, money and attention that they put into the resort, that they would be able to repair the road a little. However, once you arrive, you are easily able to forget about everything on the outside and relax in amazing surroundings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A World Class Luxury Resort featuring Spectacular Hot Springs, Picture Perfect Views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and Four Restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 28 mineral laden, artesian Hot Springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. All of our amenities make The Springs Luxury Resort & Spa a great destination for Costa Rica vacations, weddings, or a honeymoon. Our 27,000 square feet of event, convention and meeting space have also made us the leading Costa Rica conference hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Low Cost Holidays and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park