A jewel "out in the middle of nowhere", the Springs is one of the most beautiful properties we visited in Costa Rica. We only went there on a day pass (at night), to use the hot springs and have a wonderful dinner. Towels were provided, and there are 2 types of hot springs: filtered and unfiltered. The unfiltered springs were our favorite as all of the minerals were still intact. There was no sulphur smell at all; in fact, the waters smelled faintly "fresh". The ride to get there was an experience in itself--we had a famous "Costa Rican Massage" on the bumpy road to get to the resort, but the destination was worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A World Class Luxury Resort featuring Spectacular Hot Springs, Picture Perfect Views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and Four Restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 28 mineral laden, artesian Hot Springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. All of our amenities make The Springs Luxury Resort & Spa a great destination for Costa Rica vacations, weddings, or a honeymoon. Our 27,000 square feet of event, convention and meeting space have also made us the leading Costa Rica conference hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Low Cost Holidays, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park