The springs resort and spa at Arenal is like a dream.
The hot springs are very relaxing to stay inside and each has a different temprature. The gardens are so beautiful
The rooms are big and well equipped and from the terrace you have a view of the Arenal volcano which changes all the time according to the clouds arround
I warmly recomend the hotel
It is a little bit expensive but you get a great value for it
It is 3.5 kilometers from the main road so you should have a car/ Better to have a 4x4 vehicle
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A World Class Luxury Resort featuring Spectacular Hot Springs, Picture Perfect Views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and Four Restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 28 mineral laden, artesian Hot Springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. All of our amenities make The Springs Luxury Resort & Spa a great destination for Costa Rica vacations, weddings, or a honeymoon. Our 27,000 square feet of event, convention and meeting space have also made us the leading Costa Rica conference hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Jetsetter, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park