Fantastic resort and spa. Club arenal on the property has horseback riding which was great, tubing and a great animal rescue with sloths, monkeys, jungle cats and toucan which you can feed. The resort ground are spectacular with countless hot springs including a surprisingly fast slide, a game room for the kids if it rains and a full spa and fitness center. The service is five star with the only drawback being the food and food service which was good but not exceptional. If you are planning to stay in Arenal, and can get past a bit of sticker shock, this place will not disappoint you. I would also highly recommend their sister property, the Peace Lodge, which is a small but wonderful resort 45 min north of San Jose.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A World Class Luxury Resort featuring Spectacular Hot Springs, Picture Perfect Views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and Four Restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 28 mineral laden, artesian Hot Springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. All of our amenities make The Springs Luxury Resort & Spa a great destination for Costa Rica vacations, weddings, or a honeymoon. Our 27,000 square feet of event, convention and meeting space have also made us the leading Costa Rica conference hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park