The hotel is phenomenal. Gorgeous views of the countryside, multiple pools and hot springs, friendly and attentive staff...The only negative; the food. We had a couple different things at two of the dining options. It was bar food quality at best; dry, bland, and forgettable is probably the best way to describe it. Otherwise, the place is top-notch. The rooms are some of the nicest we've ever stayed. We were only there 1-night, so we didn't get a chance to check out many of the amenities, but did a couple tours, which were great. The zipline tour is one of the highlights of our trip. Go early in the morning and you may be the only ones on the tour, like us...very fun!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A World Class Luxury Resort featuring Spectacular Hot Springs, Picture Perfect Views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and Four Restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 28 mineral laden, artesian Hot Springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. All of our amenities make The Springs Luxury Resort & Spa a great destination for Costa Rica vacations, weddings, or a honeymoon. Our 27,000 square feet of event, convention and meeting space have also made us the leading Costa Rica conference hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park