I have been looking for words to describe our stay at The Springs and no word really does it justice. From the time we arrived to the time we left, The Springs truly was all we thought it would be and more. The service was great. Alex and Natalia made things so easy. The resort is gorgeous. The view as soon as you walk into the resort is breathtaking and sets the tone for the rest of your stay. The hot springs are so relaxing you never want to leave them. There was so much to do and not do that you never want to leave. We LOVE The Springs! We are already planning our return trip next year. I'm sure once you visit, you will be planning yours as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A World Class Luxury Resort featuring Spectacular Hot Springs, Picture Perfect Views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and Four Restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 28 mineral laden, artesian Hot Springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. All of our amenities make The Springs Luxury Resort & Spa a great destination for Costa Rica vacations, weddings, or a honeymoon. Our 27,000 square feet of event, convention and meeting space have also made us the leading Costa Rica conference hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Jetsetter, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park