I believe reviews should be short and to the point.
Bottom line, The Springs Resort and Spa in Costa Rica is second-to-none. Seriously, everything from the food (high end restaurant quality), to the accommodations (luxury), to the facilities, to the pools (especially the numerous and often secluded hot springs pools), to the views, was spectacular. No detail was overlooked. The staff was tremendous and courteous. I look forward to going back! Indeed, I look forward to checking out other resorts owned and managed by Lee Banks!
If you like nature - Costa Rica belongs on your bucket list. If you are a photographer, it is a target rich environment. One of the photos I posted (the volcano) was from the patio of our room (yes - all the rooms have this view!). The concierge at The Springs took care of all off-campus trips and tours - tour of the rainforest, a hanging bridges tour, a river tour through the rainforest, a waterfall tour and a tour of the base of the volcano. We had no worries or concerns - we just had to be at the concierge desk at the appointed time. And for those who like to stay on-campus, The Springs has a wildlife preserve, tubing on rapids, horseback riding and a rock climbing wall, among other things.
The Springs Resort and Spa in Costa Rica rates a "12" on a scale of 1 to 10. Honestly superb. You won't regret booking a vacation there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A World Class Luxury Resort featuring Spectacular Hot Springs, Picture Perfect Views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and Four Restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 28 mineral laden, artesian Hot Springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. All of our amenities make The Springs Luxury Resort & Spa a great destination for Costa Rica vacations, weddings, or a honeymoon. Our 27,000 square feet of event, convention and meeting space have also made us the leading Costa Rica conference hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Agoda, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park