We just returned from 9 days in Costa Rica where we stayed at 3 different hotels and The Springs was the best, hands down! The rooms were beautiful and I believe all of them had a private deck with a view of the volcano. The pools were awesome and Club Rio was lots of fun but what really did it for us was the impeccable service. For example, our waiter, Luis Angel, remembered on Day 2 that I had asked for a skim cappuccino the previous morning at breakfast and offered me that instead of just pouring coffee. Every detail was like that. My husband normally complains about everything and even he said this place was perfect!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A World Class Luxury Resort featuring Spectacular Hot Springs, Picture Perfect Views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and Four Restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 28 mineral laden, artesian Hot Springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. All of our amenities make The Springs Luxury Resort & Spa a great destination for Costa Rica vacations, weddings, or a honeymoon. Our 27,000 square feet of event, convention and meeting space have also made us the leading Costa Rica conference hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Otel, Odigeo, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park