Our stay at The Springs was after our second stay at The Peace Lodge, which we loved. We were amazed by the beauty of the Springs Hotel and the incredible activities offered. We could have spent many more days discovering and enjoying all of the hot springs and lovely pools on the property, and visiting the rescue animals. The river tubing was loads of fun. The rooms are large and comfortable with fantastic views of the Arenal Volcano. The hotel staff always had a smile and were ready to assist in any way. The owner, Lee Banks, answered all our questions about how he was able to build such a beautiful hotel in such a remote location. We loved meeting him and we look forward to returning to The Springs someday soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A World Class Luxury Resort featuring Spectacular Hot Springs, Picture Perfect Views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and Four Restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 28 mineral laden, artesian Hot Springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. All of our amenities make The Springs Luxury Resort & Spa a great destination for Costa Rica vacations, weddings, or a honeymoon. Our 27,000 square feet of event, convention and meeting space have also made us the leading Costa Rica conference hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park