The Springs Resort and Spa is a must see! The spectacular views of the volcano and the rainforest provide your senses with continual delight while the staff provide you with the utmost professional and courteous service. The many pools offer varying degrees of temperature to satisfy everyone's individual preference while the layout provides for tranquility. The main pool provides for the ultimate mingling and fun complete with a bar and picturesque view of the volcano. My spa treatment left me feeling renewed and rejuvenated. I can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A World Class Luxury Resort featuring Spectacular Hot Springs, Picture Perfect Views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and Four Restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 28 mineral laden, artesian Hot Springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. All of our amenities make The Springs Luxury Resort & Spa a great destination for Costa Rica vacations, weddings, or a honeymoon. Our 27,000 square feet of event, convention and meeting space have also made us the leading Costa Rica conference hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Otel, HotelTravel.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park