We stayed here for my birthday celebration and I couldn't be happier. I know why they filmed The Bachelor here; the sexy factor is crazy high! My husband and I, of 20 years , spent 80% of our time making out. It's just gorgeous everywhere you look . There are a million photo ops all around. There are beautiful secluded little hot springs everywhere. The staff were all amazing. They would call us by name even if we were just passing by. I still don't know how they did that. We stayed in 2 different room categories; The Family Suite and The Palm Villa. Each were stunning. If you stay in a villa you get a golf cart to ride around the resort in. We loved our dinners at Las Ventanas (The Windows) restaurant. The food was phenomenal! The bruschetta is not your typical; its rich and utterly devine. For my birthday the chef made a special fish dish which was out of this world good. I even asked if we could have a picture in the kitchen with the chefs. The breakfast is quite great, too . We had made to order omelets each morning. The breakfast was substantial enough we didn't even get to eat lunch (something I actually wanted to do as I loved the food!) There's rock wall climbing, tubing, horseback riding, animals, secluded hot springs all right there. You have to sign up for zip lining too. It's about 25 minutes from the hotel; they'll pick you up. The resort is 3 hours from San Jose. We didn't have a car so the hotel arranged for an airport pick up for us no problem. The attention to detail at this property will blow your mind. It truly is exceptional everywhere you look. We hated leaving and I would go back in a second.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A World Class Luxury Resort featuring Spectacular Hot Springs, Picture Perfect Views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and Four Restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 28 mineral laden, artesian Hot Springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. All of our amenities make The Springs Luxury Resort & Spa a great destination for Costa Rica vacations, weddings, or a honeymoon. Our 27,000 square feet of event, convention and meeting space have also made us the leading Costa Rica conference hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Low Cost Holidays, Odigeo, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park