We have never been so enchanted by a resort. From the friendly, personal first greetings to the fond farewell, our 2 night stay was not long enough. Wandering along the lush landscaped paths to get to our Vista Guest Room, we knew we had discovered a truly special hideaway. And THEN we stepped into our room with a breathtaking view of Arenal. The staff was amazing-Donald, bartender; Rudy, cat tour; Marvin and Daniel, tubing. Excellent food. Attention to detail everywhere. We will be back and will send friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A World Class Luxury Resort featuring Spectacular Hot Springs, Picture Perfect Views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and Four Restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 28 mineral laden, artesian Hot Springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. All of our amenities make The Springs Luxury Resort & Spa a great destination for Costa Rica vacations, weddings, or a honeymoon. Our 27,000 square feet of event, convention and meeting space have also made us the leading Costa Rica conference hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Low Cost Holidays, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park