Loved the resort from check in to check out. We drove in on our own so upon arrival they took our car parked it for us we had a tour of the resort and complimentary drink. Rooms were beautiful only complaint would be the mattress is just OK. Springs and pool were beautiful. Restaurants were excellent not overpriced. We went tubing that was a neat experience, we saw a poisonous snake which was pretty big, but our guides were great and handled the situation well. Apparently they don't see them often so no worries. I would recommend this hotel to my friends and family. We only stayed 2 night I would probably like to stay 3 nights next time. We hope to go back one day. You could also tell the hotel must treat their staff well everyone seemed to be so happy and you could tell they really enjoyed their job.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A World Class Luxury Resort featuring Spectacular Hot Springs, Picture Perfect Views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and Four Restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 28 mineral laden, artesian Hot Springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. All of our amenities make The Springs Luxury Resort & Spa a great destination for Costa Rica vacations, weddings, or a honeymoon. Our 27,000 square feet of event, convention and meeting space have also made us the leading Costa Rica conference hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Low Cost Holidays, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park