We spent 2 nights at the Spring Resort for our honeymoon in November. Although the weather did not allow us to see the volcano we still had a wonderful stay. the staff was very helpful and friendly. The rooms were beautiful and clean. The springs were amazing! Due to the natural minerals in the water I would not recommend wearing any light colored swimwear (the white on my husbands swim trunks is still a bit orange), but it is to be expected in a mineral pool. Everything was absolutely amazing, and there were so many different areas that it was easy to have an entire pool all to yourself. I did a lot of research prior to booking and was very happy with my selection. We would love to return someday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A World Class Luxury Resort featuring Spectacular Hot Springs, Picture Perfect Views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and Four Restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 28 mineral laden, artesian Hot Springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. All of our amenities make The Springs Luxury Resort & Spa a great destination for Costa Rica vacations, weddings, or a honeymoon. Our 27,000 square feet of event, convention and meeting space have also made us the leading Costa Rica conference hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Agoda, Low Cost Holidays and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park