While I would never go there on dry season (nor could I afford to!) this resort was COMPLETELY worth the money. The hot springs are bountiful and beautiful, the view is incredible and the game room is pretty great too! Everyone who works there is SUPER especially our seemingly personal bell hop Allen. And if the resort wasn't great enough, the rescue animal house is an added bonus. Rudy was a terrific guide with lots of information and a great attitude in general. The one downside was that for how much we paid breakfast wasn't included.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A World Class Luxury Resort featuring Spectacular Hot Springs, Picture Perfect Views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and Four Restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 28 mineral laden, artesian Hot Springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. All of our amenities make The Springs Luxury Resort & Spa a great destination for Costa Rica vacations, weddings, or a honeymoon. Our 27,000 square feet of event, convention and meeting space have also made us the leading Costa Rica conference hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park