If The Springs has any fault, it is that it is too nice. Seriously, it's hard to believe a resort can be so beautiful, the staff can be so friendly, the pools and springs can be so plentiful, the food can be so good and the activities can be so fun. I just feel guiltily having it all! Special kudos to the staff everywhere. We loved Oscar and Giancarlo, who took us horseback riding, Gabriella and the team at the spa, Rudy, who introduced us to the cats, and all the bartenders, waitstaff, and caretakers throughout who made us feel so at home. One more thing.. There are only 44 rooms here! We never waited for anything and there was plenty of room for privacy when we wanted it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A World Class Luxury Resort featuring Spectacular Hot Springs, Picture Perfect Views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and Four Restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 28 mineral laden, artesian Hot Springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. All of our amenities make The Springs Luxury Resort & Spa a great destination for Costa Rica vacations, weddings, or a honeymoon. Our 27,000 square feet of event, convention and meeting space have also made us the leading Costa Rica conference hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Low Cost Holidays and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park