My husband and I were in Costa Rica visiting family. They booked us all in to this resort for 2 nights and wow, what a fabulous treat that was!! Every room has a super view of Arenal Volcano and we were lucky enough to wake up in the morning and there it was - no clouds in site and we could even see the smoke coming out of the top of it!! The pools were all fabulous - even though it was thundering and lightning when we arrived; we still went in the pools. I know, crazy but we didn't want to miss any of the adventure and the pools were so warm. The hospitality was great - everyone is very friendly. Club Rio was so much fun - we booked in for 2 kayaks and 2 tubes for the river thinking we would switch off for the second run but my sister and I opted to keep the tubes if the guys would keep the kayaks as the river was running quite fast and we were leary of being in the kayaks. We had a blast!! I highly recommend everyone check The Springs Resort and Spa out while in Costa Rica - you will not get this fabulous experience anywhere else in Costa Rica with the volcano right out your window and all the pools that are available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A World Class Luxury Resort featuring Spectacular Hot Springs, Picture Perfect Views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and Four Restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 28 mineral laden, artesian Hot Springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. All of our amenities make The Springs Luxury Resort & Spa a great destination for Costa Rica vacations, weddings, or a honeymoon. Our 27,000 square feet of event, convention and meeting space have also made us the leading Costa Rica conference hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park