We were able to get a 2 day pass for the springs from our hotel and we had a great time. The property is huge and it felt almost empty when we went in July. The kids could jump from pool to pool and we generally had the pools to ourselves. The pools were clean and the staff were friendly. There are some pools where you need to climb from one to the next over the cement poolside that is made to look like natural rock. The kids came away with some scratches on their toes.
We did not stay at the hotel, just visited the springs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A World Class Luxury Resort featuring Spectacular Hot Springs, Picture Perfect Views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and Four Restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 28 mineral laden, artesian Hot Springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. All of our amenities make The Springs Luxury Resort & Spa a great destination for Costa Rica vacations, weddings, or a honeymoon. Our 27,000 square feet of event, convention and meeting space have also made us the leading Costa Rica conference hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Otel, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Hotwire, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park