The Springs Resort and Spa had atleast 2 maybe 3 staff members per guest. They were great. I have 4 kids all under 10 and they couldnt get enough of the CLub Rio that they have on the property. Club Rio is on the resort property and provides lots to do. My kids went tubing every day down the river and it was the highlight of their trip. Not to mention the 20 plus pools they would hop from one to another. This is a must stay location and I will be back with my family. Clean and very friendly. I travel often and I was pleasantly surprised with this hidden gem. Views were great and activities were perfect for the family. Spa is open late so after the kids went down my wife was able to go relax and get a massage. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A World Class Luxury Resort featuring Spectacular Hot Springs, Picture Perfect Views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and Four Restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 28 mineral laden, artesian Hot Springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. All of our amenities make The Springs Luxury Resort & Spa a great destination for Costa Rica vacations, weddings, or a honeymoon. Our 27,000 square feet of event, convention and meeting space have also made us the leading Costa Rica conference hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Low Cost Holidays, Otel, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park