This hotel was fantastic. The staff were top notch, always catering to every need and going the extra distance. The facilities were immaculate and the scenery is breathtaking!! The pools they have there were pristine and relaxing. Unlike anything I've ever experienced before. Keihlor gave us an orientation of the hotel which was fabulous, and Donald the bartender at the Presido Springs bar made the best drinks I've ever had. We had one hiccup in that the transport we booked to take us to the hotel from the airport never showed. Natalia, the concierge, rectified a transport hiccup for us by discounting our next transport which we appreciated. The food was outstanding as well- I am definitely going back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A World Class Luxury Resort featuring Spectacular Hot Springs, Picture Perfect Views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and Four Restaurants including our famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy our 28 mineral laden, artesian Hot Springs and our 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. All of our amenities make The Springs Luxury Resort & Spa a great destination for Costa Rica vacations, weddings, or a honeymoon. Our 27,000 square feet of event, convention and meeting space have also made us the leading Costa Rica conference hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your The Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Resort And Spa At Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- The Springs Hotel
- The Springs Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park