“Adrenaline junkies will like the 'Adventure Tour'” 5 of 5 stars

27 31 2624893
Website
Improve this listing
ontario
“Adrenaline junkies will like the 'Adventure Tour'”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2011

I had the pleasure of going on the "Adventure Tour" with Alejandro. He specializes in private tours so it was just me, my friend, and Alejandro. This is a major plus because we could go at our own pace and didn't have to wait around for others.

Alejandro has been doing this for a long time so he also knows all of the people we meet along the way. He was always able to get us to every activity a few minutes before everyone else so again, not a lot of waiting around.

The Adventure Tour activities we're awesome. In the span of 8 hours we managed to go zip lining, rappelling, rock climbing, tarzan-swinging, horseback riding, tubing down a river with lots of rapids, and relaxing in a hot spring. And somewhere in between all of that we ate a delicious country-style authentic Costa Rican lunch. And on the way home we stopped off to buy some of Costa Ricas famous coffee and Lizano Sauce (i recommend picking up both when you visit).

All of the guys who worked at the Adventure Tour property always had safety in mind and we're very good at their job. Not to mention they took lots of photos with our cameras for us. While we we're off doing the activities, Alejandro watched over our stuff so it was safe. We never had anything get stolen or felt unsafe the whole trip.

Alejandro says the most popular trip is to the National Park. If you're looking to see crocs and monkeys and other cool wild-life, you are better off with a tour like that. But if you want an adrenaline rush in the middle of rainforest and aren't the faint of heart, i would recommend the adventure tour.

Visited April 2011

Eden, Utah
“Beyond Knowledgeable and Helpful... These Guys Know their STUFF!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2011

We actually are living in Costa Rica for 6 months, and we call Alejandro to help us with all of our tour needs. He goes above and beyond to make it special. He speaks fluent English, too! And his knowledge of the area is impeccable. He can tell you about the plants, the animals, the history of Costa Rica, you name it! He is reasonably priced and seriously, so worth taking a guide as it changes the perspective of the tour so much. You will NOT be sorry!

Visited April 2011
vampiretravels
“Kingdom Tours in Costa Rica was fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2011

My husband and I were in Costa Rica last week for 5 days and had the pleasure of going on a river trip in Palo Verde with our guide, Alejandro Gomez, of Kingdom Tours. Alejandro was so knowledgeable and helpful! It was also a very easygoing tour where we could stop when we wanted and he would tell us about the area we were in and what we were seeing, etc. On the drive from Playa Hermosa to Palo Verde (about an hour and fifteen minutes or so) he pointed out interesting sights along the way and when we drove by the square in Filadelphia, we saw that there were huge iguanas in the square. Although we hadn't planned on stopping there, my husband and I wanted to get out and take pictures and Alejandro was very accommodating and told us a lot about the city square and the iguanas there (we got some really excellent pictures. The iguanas were as big as dogs and some were 25 years old, Alejandro said. Amazing!) It was wonderful to add extra sights to the tour when there were things that we wanted to see and that we were experiencing it with someone who knew so much.

The river boat tour was amazing and really something to see! We saw so many crocodiles, egrets, monkeys, and exotic birds. It was fantastic. After the river boat tour, we had a delicious lunch at the restaurant near there that Alejandro took us to. The food was wonderful! It was arguably the best meal I had in Costa Rica. So good!

I would highly recommend Kingdom Tours for whatever you wish to do or see in Costa Rica. They would definitely enhance your trip. Alejandro said that he also does tours into Nicaragua, and I think that would be interesting to see, though my husband and I did not have a chance to go on this trip.