“Christmas and New Year in Costa Rica 2012/2013” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Finca Integral Dikla

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Turrialba
Finca Integral Dikla
You added Finca Integral Dikla to your Saves list
Jabillos, Turrialba 30506, Costa Rica   |
Gothenburg, Sweden
“Christmas and New Year in Costa Rica 2012/2013”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

We traveled in Costa Rica for 14 days. Our journey was arranged by Gustavo Fuentes at Finca Integral Diklä. We also had the opportunity to stay a few days at the guest house Finca Integral Diklä in Turialba, owned by the kind and openminded Fuentes family. Through them we learned a lot about Costa Rica, its history, living conditions and how to build an ecologically oriented tourism business.
Gustavo Fuentes was our personal guide for some days. He answered all our questions and informed us about all interesting things that we passed. Thanks to him we experienced things and traveled on roads that we would never have found by ourselves, or dared to drive at. Gustavo Fuentes is such a nice, caring person and anyone can be completely safe i his hands.
He arranged all the bookings concerning hotels, transportations and daily program for the rest of our trip, when we traveled on our own, and everything worked out perfect.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends

Business
Frankfurt, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2012

We stayed in this wonderful place a couple of days and it was so good! The family is lovely, the rooms are basic but really nice and clean and their food is delicious! During the daily breakfast and dinner with the family you get to know about healthy food, all kind of local fruits, amazing traditional and new recipes and all the stuff you wanted to know about the country and their culture. They speak all kind of languages (spain, french, english fluent) and can help you to organize trips around in this area.
We can definitely recommend this place!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
Norwalk, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2011

I visited Turrialba on my own in July 2011. I was staying in San Jose and arrived in Turrialba by bus.

From my first contact with this B & B, I was impressed with their professionalism and interest in my trip. It wasn’t just a business transaction. It was about creating the experience that I sought based on my interests and my time in Turrialba. I arrived at the bus station and was met by one of the family members, a bright and friendly young man. The town is what I expected and the house and grounds were beautiful. There is an amazing view of the volcano from the deck and likely even from your room. The place was spotless and well cared for. The family was friendly and helpful. Turrialba is a nice country town and while I was there I visited the Cheese festival (Feria de queso), CATIE (Center for Tropical and Agricultural Research), and the Guayabo Nation Park and Monument.

My room was perfect. The place was very clean and all of the bathroom fixtures were brand new. I was very impressed with the care taken to create a clean, safe and private oasis. I had my own bathroom with hot water and my own balcony overlooking part of the finca and to the right a wonderful view of the volcano. It was very relaxing with all of the sounds of nature. The free wifi access was an added bonus since I didn't expect it. Both my dinner and my breakfast the next morning were very delicious. I ate my dinner with the family and truly felt as though I were visiting relatives and not spending a paid night in a B & B.

I highly recommend this tranquil place. It was a wonderful experience that you will enjoy.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo

Been to Finca Integral Dikla? Share your experiences!