“Incredible!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Arenal Mundo Aventura

Arenal Mundo Aventura
1.5 km to the south of the Catholic Church of Fortune, La Fortuna de San Carlos, Arenal Volcano National Park, Costa Rica
(506) 2479-9762
Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
12 attraction reviews
“Incredible!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

This tour is amazingly scary! Just kidding (not really). It does take your breath away. We chose the 12 station zip canopy tour. The longest zip being 908 meters long. That's just about 1 minutes of zip time on that one station alone. Incredible views of the waterfall and volcano. This tour is a must for adventure seekers. We chose to break from the trip back to the hostel and instead walk through the jungle to swim in the waterfall. That also was great. Caught a taxis home from the opposite entrance of the waterfall.

Visited September 2013

Charlotte, North Carolina
4 attraction reviews
“Best experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

11 zip lines with the longest being 980 m! Chance to see multiple waterfalls and it was thrilling. Our guides were amazing. Their motto rings true -"our job is to keep you safe. Your job is to have fun!" There is a bit of a hike to the first platform. Only negative.

Visited August 2013
“Professional and fun guides.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Great experience! Was our first time on zip lines. The employees were professional but fun! Front desk ladies were plesant and helpful. The horse ride down was beautiful. Can't wait to go back!

San Diego, California
13 attraction reviews
“Views, wildlife, incredible site and staff. Best canopy in Costa Rica”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

We had an incredible day with Arenal Mundo. The staff was the most professional of ALL of our tours in CR, starting with a wake up reminder that they were on their way to pick us up to the attention to detail and safety all along the way. The indigenous village was so moving. Well, CR is more than birds and butterflies. The story of these people is amazing and an honor to meet them. Blessings to all of you.

Visited May 2013
Brooklyn, New York, United States
“Incredible Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

I have never written a review before, but I had such a wonderful time at this tour I would feel like I was doing a disservice to not rave about it. My friends and I did the combined horse riding and canopy tour and I cannot recommend it more. I am certainly not the adventurous type and I was absolutely terrified before starting the tour. I even considered canceling even though we booked in advance. I am SO happy I went. Our guides, Jack Danny and Jonathon Blandino were absolutely incredible. They were very patient, kind, sweet and a lot of fun. In all the moments when I got nervous and thought I wouldn't be able to do it, they were able to talk me through it and calm my nerves. Honestly, I don't understand how anyone could rate this tour anything other than "excellent." In addition to our incredible guides, the views were gorgeous and I think the thrill seekers will enjoy this tour as well.

I know many people are concerned with safety, and I can assure you that it is absolutely not an issue. These people are professionals and they know what they're doing. I get scared very, very easily but our guides made the process as anxiety free as it can be for a person like me. I do not think I KNOW enough positive adjectives to describe this tour. YOU SHOULD DO IT.