My wife and I had the amazing pleasure of staying at Nayara during March 2013. Wow, what an amazing time we had here! The rooms are simply amazing. Every room is a mini "casita" or bungalow and each stand alone. We stayed in the Nayara Suite, which is the 2nd of the 3 room options they offer. The room was extremely spacious and beautiful. We used the outdoor shower every day and were woken up each morning not by our alarms but rather by the birds chirping! We had a huge deck area complete with a table, some comfy chairs, a hammock (my wife was sure to take full advantage of this) and a jacuzzi. This deck area is very private and overlooks some beautiful foliage. When it's not cloudy out, it also offers you a once in a lifetime view of the arenal volcano.
We took advantage of all the hotel had to offer. We ate at the sushi place, the main restaurant, and the new restaurant up at their sister property, Nayara Springs. The food at all 3 was great and we did not have a poor meal while we were there! The staff is what truly makes this place awesome. It seems that everyone is genuinely glad at what they do and is truly happy that they get to share the costa rican experience with you. We also lounged every day at the new infinity pool at the springs. There was never anyone here and this pool is so nice, much better than the original one which is kinda small for the type of hotel this is. So glad they have this new addition!
We booked a few excursions and activities with the hotel, all of which were great. We highly recommend the sky trek zipline, the arenal hanging bridges, the pure trek canyoning, Tabacon Hot Springs, and the Nayara chocolate massage! We also arranged round-trip transportation to and from the airport which we highly recommend as the roads are not the best and are full of twists and turns.
All in all we had a blast during our time at Nayara and would definitely return, hopefully very soon! Definitely one of the top hotels we have ever stayed at!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Nayara Hotel & Gardens is a five star luxury boutique hotel that is widely recognized for providing premium luxury amenities and ultra-personalized service at surprisingly affordable rates. Located in the outskirts of the amazing Arenal Volcano, Arenal Nayara is an oasis of tranquility, where guests can experience a profound and organic immersion with nature, while living in luxury at the same time. Surrounded by lush tropical rainforest, each one of our 50 spacious casitas (bungalows) provide an exclusive, ultra-luxurious retreat. Each expansive casita (ranging from 855 to 1905 square feet) includes a secluded garden with an outdoor shower and a beautiful terrace overlooking the volcano with a private, intimate Jacuzzi for two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Nayara Hotel And Gardens
- Arenal Nayara Hotel Gardens
- Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park