My husband and I stayed here for three nights in December. The accommodations were second to none. We had one of the deluxe rooms (which is the base model) and we could not have been more impressed. The amenities were great (shaving kits, reasonably priced mini-bar, excellent in-room coffee), but the room itself was the wow-factor. We had a Jacuzzi tub on our balcony, as well as a hammock. My husband loved the rain shower head on the indoor shower, but I preferred the outdoor one.
We both loved the pool - warm, but comfortable. The secluded hot tubs are incredibly romantic, too.
The staff was warm and friendly, and the service was excellent.
Truly, I cannot say enough good things about this hotel. Stop reading reviews and book now!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Nayara Hotel & Gardens is a five star luxury boutique hotel that is widely recognized for providing premium luxury amenities and ultra-personalized service at surprisingly affordable rates. Located in the outskirts of the amazing Arenal Volcano, Arenal Nayara is an oasis of tranquility, where guests can experience a profound and organic immersion with nature, while living in luxury at the same time. Surrounded by lush tropical rainforest, each one of our 50 spacious casitas (bungalows) provide an exclusive, ultra-luxurious retreat. Each expansive casita (ranging from 855 to 1905 square feet) includes a secluded garden with an outdoor shower and a beautiful terrace overlooking the volcano with a private, intimate Jacuzzi for two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Nayara Hotel And Gardens
- Arenal Nayara Hotel Gardens
- Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park