We had high expectations given the trip advisor reviews and our stay exceeded them. The grounds were beautiful, the staff was super nice, the pools & jacuzzis were lovely, the room was gorgeous and private, view of Arenal from the room was stunning, and the breakfast buffet was large and delicious. They were also super nice to kids, although there was only one other little one when we visited.
I struggle to think of anything negative. We didn't want to leave the property! They don't have hot springs but the new springs section over the bridge has a lovely pool with cool spring water, which is refreshing in the heat.
And hot springs aren't far away - about a 20 minute walk to Los Lagos (family friendly one) or a little further to baldi & ecothermales.
We stumbled across amor loco (the springs restaurant) while looking around the property the first night and were blown away by how great it was. The vibe was cool, service was fantastic and the food was delicious (as good as you would get in New York). We ate there for 2 out of our 3 dinner meals. (The other night we walked to Benedictus organic steak house which is 600m down to the main road, across the road, then 800m through the farm. It was nice but amor loco was better).
We loved nayara. It was worth every cent. We would highly recommend it. And if we ever return to the region we would go out of our way to go back here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Nayara Hotel & Gardens is a five star luxury boutique hotel that is widely recognized for providing premium luxury amenities and ultra-personalized service at surprisingly affordable rates. Located in the outskirts of the amazing Arenal Volcano, Arenal Nayara is an oasis of tranquility, where guests can experience a profound and organic immersion with nature, while living in luxury at the same time. Surrounded by lush tropical rainforest, each one of our 50 spacious casitas (bungalows) provide an exclusive, ultra-luxurious retreat. Each expansive casita (ranging from 855 to 1905 square feet) includes a secluded garden with an outdoor shower and a beautiful terrace overlooking the volcano with a private, intimate Jacuzzi for two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Nayara Hotel And Gardens
- Arenal Nayara Hotel Gardens
- Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park