I agree with almost all of the comments i have read so far. We stayed at the Hotel Nayara for 2 nights and had the best experience from the moment we arrived at the resort until our departure. The staff at the hotel were extremely friendly and bent over backwards to accommodate every request throughout the stay....from arranging private tours for zip lining, canyoning and horseback riding to keeping the spa open for an extra hour for massages after a long day of activities. The room was amazing, the food was incredible, the spa was exceptional......I highly recommend this resort. The only con was i wish we had booked the hotel for another night or two.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Nayara Hotel & Gardens is a five star luxury boutique hotel that is widely recognized for providing premium luxury amenities and ultra-personalized service at surprisingly affordable rates. Located in the outskirts of the amazing Arenal Volcano, Arenal Nayara is an oasis of tranquility, where guests can experience a profound and organic immersion with nature, while living in luxury at the same time. Surrounded by lush tropical rainforest, each one of our 50 spacious casitas (bungalows) provide an exclusive, ultra-luxurious retreat. Each expansive casita (ranging from 855 to 1905 square feet) includes a secluded garden with an outdoor shower and a beautiful terrace overlooking the volcano with a private, intimate Jacuzzi for two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jetsetter, Booking.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Nayara Hotel And Gardens
- Arenal Nayara Hotel Gardens
- Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park