I just got back a week ago from Nayara where I spent my 12th year anniversary with my husband for four nights. This resort was amazing in every way. The service was incredible. They made us feel so welcomed from the second we stepped on the property. We were immediately welcomed to sit at a desk where they checked us in with a glass of wine and cool refreshing wash cloths. We were taken to our suite in a golf course and the bell man gave us a tour of our room and explained how to work everything in the room. Our suite was even more than I expected. It was beautiful and private. We had a wrap around deck with our own private garden with a view of the volcano. The room also included the most amazing private outdoor shower as well as a wonderful indoor shower, and both showers had two shower heads. The suite included two closets and two sinks. It was beautifully decorated with marble and dark hardwood floors. The small things impressed me the most. The housekeeper brought us free bottles of water and candy each evening. The wifi was included as well as unlimited free phone calls to the US from our suite. The breakfast buffet which was also included was incredible, tons of yummy food and great coffee. We also ate lunch and dinner at the resort, all the food was good. We spent time at the wine bar which was beautiful and cozy. They had a fun gentleman working in there who taught us to operate the machine that included 32 different types of wine. You could choose 1,3 or 6 ounces at a time. I booked all my excursions through the resort. We did horseback riding to the volcano, sky tram and zip lining, hiked around the volcano, hanging bridges tour, hike to la fortuna waterfall, dinner at Tabicon hot springs, and lunch on a organic farm. All of it was amazing. All the guides were extremely knowledgeable and friendly. I also booked my transportation to and from the airport through the resort, and it couldn't have gone better. On the way to the resort the driver took us to a great spot for lunch, and stopped to point out toucans, iguanas, and dart frogs. Everyday on our way out to our excursions the staff at the resort would give us waters, ponchos, bug spray and even towels. I have never felt so taken care of at a resort. We also had the opportunity to go to the hot tub by the pool where we were able to enjoy some cocktails. My husband and I enjoyed every minute of our stay.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Nayara Hotel And Gardens
- Arenal Nayara Hotel Gardens
- Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Nayara Hotel & Gardens is a five star luxury boutique hotel that is widely recognized for providing premium luxury amenities and ultra-personalized service at surprisingly affordable rates. Located in the outskirts of the amazing Arenal Volcano, Arenal Nayara is an oasis of tranquility, where guests can experience a profound and organic immersion with nature, while living in luxury at the same time. Surrounded by lush tropical rainforest, each one of our 50 spacious casitas (bungalows) provide an exclusive, ultra-luxurious retreat. Each expansive casita (ranging from 855 to 1905 square feet) includes a secluded garden with an outdoor shower and a beautiful terrace overlooking the volcano with a private, intimate Jacuzzi for two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, T4B, Tingo, Venere, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.