Nayara was one of the most incredible places I have had the opportunity to visit. Incredibly friendly staff, amazing food, and a beautiful setting. My birthday fell on one of the days of our stay, and the Nayara made it very memorable -- several of the staff made it a point to wish me a happy birthday, and they even presented me with a beautifully decorated, delicious cake after dinner. We split our stay between Arenal and Guanacaste; after spending 4 days at Nayara, our expectations were set, making our stay at an undisclosed all-inclusive resort in Guanacaste a huge disappointment. I can't wait to go back (hopefully very soon!).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Nayara Hotel & Gardens is a five star luxury boutique hotel that is widely recognized for providing premium luxury amenities and ultra-personalized service at surprisingly affordable rates. Located in the outskirts of the amazing Arenal Volcano, Arenal Nayara is an oasis of tranquility, where guests can experience a profound and organic immersion with nature, while living in luxury at the same time. Surrounded by lush tropical rainforest, each one of our 50 spacious casitas (bungalows) provide an exclusive, ultra-luxurious retreat. Each expansive casita (ranging from 855 to 1905 square feet) includes a secluded garden with an outdoor shower and a beautiful terrace overlooking the volcano with a private, intimate Jacuzzi for two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Nayara Hotel And Gardens
- Arenal Nayara Hotel Gardens
- Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park