A friend recommended Nayara to me for our tenth wedding anniversary trip to Costa Rica, and I'm so glad he did! The hotel was absolutely beautiful, with native plants providing screening and privacy for each bungalow room. The room itself was amazing, with beautiful tile work and a gorgeous outdoor shower. The spa services were heavenly, looking out on the jungle. Giselle in particular is a wonderful masseuse. I can't say enough about the staff. To a person, each and every staff member we encountered was genuinely friendly and went above and beyond to be helpful in every way. A special thank you to Sharon, our main hostess, whose ready smile greeted us multiple times each day. I feel like we made friends at Nayara, and we will certainly be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Nayara Hotel & Gardens is a five star luxury boutique hotel that is widely recognized for providing premium luxury amenities and ultra-personalized service at surprisingly affordable rates. Located in the outskirts of the amazing Arenal Volcano, Arenal Nayara is an oasis of tranquility, where guests can experience a profound and organic immersion with nature, while living in luxury at the same time. Surrounded by lush tropical rainforest, each one of our 50 spacious casitas (bungalows) provide an exclusive, ultra-luxurious retreat. Each expansive casita (ranging from 855 to 1905 square feet) includes a secluded garden with an outdoor shower and a beautiful terrace overlooking the volcano with a private, intimate Jacuzzi for two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Nayara Hotel And Gardens
- Arenal Nayara Hotel Gardens
- Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park