My husband surprised me with a trip to Costa Rica and I had no idea of what to expect. The stay at this hotel was the best experiences I have ever had. The service, the staff, the food and most definitely the amenities --all were amazing. We enjoyed the food at all the restaurants onsite. The sushi bar was perfect for happy hour and a sushi appetizer before dinner and the main dinning room was amazing--every meal was a treat. Breakfast in the morning was delightful and there was something for everyone. I just happened to be celebrating my birthday during our trip and the most amazing cake was sent to my room! It was so much better then the cakes in the US!
The room was amazing--photos online dont do it justice! Huge, well appointed and just amazing. You have to see the outdoor showers for yourself--simply lovely!
We enjoyed all the flowers, gardens and water features not to mention the glorious view of the Arenal Volcano. We loved the surprise up close experiences with Carlota (the red/blue macaw), sloths and beautiful native birds. The swim up bar and pool was perfect, drinks were great and again I can't mention the staff enough. They are committed to service and know how to treat their guests- I have recommended this resort/hotel to everyone I know considering a trip Costa Rica trip--it was our favorite place in the whole country! It's small and perfect--not over run with lots of people--we absolutely loved it-- I will say its primary focus was on couples and we did indeed meet a lot of honeymooners, although a few families were there too. Everyone was so nice, friendly and amazed that we had such a beautiful place to stay!!! Seriously, Book your reservations today!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Nayara Hotel & Gardens is a five star luxury boutique hotel that is widely recognized for providing premium luxury amenities and ultra-personalized service at surprisingly affordable rates. Located in the outskirts of the amazing Arenal Volcano, Arenal Nayara is an oasis of tranquility, where guests can experience a profound and organic immersion with nature, while living in luxury at the same time. Surrounded by lush tropical rainforest, each one of our 50 spacious casitas (bungalows) provide an exclusive, ultra-luxurious retreat. Each expansive casita (ranging from 855 to 1905 square feet) includes a secluded garden with an outdoor shower and a beautiful terrace overlooking the volcano with a private, intimate Jacuzzi for two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Jetsetter and HotelsClick so you can book your Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Nayara Hotel And Gardens
- Arenal Nayara Hotel Gardens
- Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park