I am smiling as i write this review thinking back on our recent trip to Nayara. We stayed during the first three days of our honeymoon and I wish it would have been longer. Nayara exceeds every expectation down to the last detail. The restuarants are amazing! Breakfast is included and served everyday in their open aired restaurant and it so good! Fresh fruit, omelets made to order, variety of typical costa rican dishes, french toast, pancakes- etc. Very good quality! The dinner there is equally amazing- a little bit more pricey. I would estimate about $40 per person a meal for an app, entree, and dessert. But the food in excellent! Drinks are reasonable at the resort- mixed/frozen drinks about $7 and bottles of wine around $30. We had booked the romance package with them which turned out to be a very good value. Service is fantastic- all the people there are so kind and seem to truly enjoy their jobs. We also ate dinner one night at their new Sushi restaurant and it is beautiful and some of the best sushi we have ever had. Everything about this resort is picture perfect. The rooms are huge and so clean! Excellent linens, towels, toiletries, etc. When we were booking this trip, I obsessively read every trip advisor review wanting it to be perfect and I am telling you -THIS IS IT! We also had hot stone massages and they were the best massages we have ever had. I love spas and this was my favorite experience! We spoke with many other couples at the swim up bar (so cool) and they were raving about Nayara too. You will be glad if you book with them and enjoy every minute of your trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Nayara Hotel & Gardens is a five star luxury boutique hotel that is widely recognized for providing premium luxury amenities and ultra-personalized service at surprisingly affordable rates. Located in the outskirts of the amazing Arenal Volcano, Arenal Nayara is an oasis of tranquility, where guests can experience a profound and organic immersion with nature, while living in luxury at the same time. Surrounded by lush tropical rainforest, each one of our 50 spacious casitas (bungalows) provide an exclusive, ultra-luxurious retreat. Each expansive casita (ranging from 855 to 1905 square feet) includes a secluded garden with an outdoor shower and a beautiful terrace overlooking the volcano with a private, intimate Jacuzzi for two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, HotelsClick and Jetsetter so you can book your Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Nayara Hotel And Gardens
- Arenal Nayara Hotel Gardens
- Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park