We arrived at Nayara after a very long day of traveling. We were greeted at the valet parking area by an extremely warm and friendly gentleman named Jose. He escorted us into the amazingly beautiful reception area where an equally friendly Sharon met us. We were given drinks and cool wash clothes for our faces as we sat in the comfortable and relaxing reception area. Our stay only got better as time went on. We booked a suite and were not disappointed. It was huge, absolutely stunningly beautiful and everything we had hoped for. The outdoor shower is dreamy. The vanity areas are spectacular. Our deck overlooked the volcano and had gorgeous views. The area surrounding our deck was planted with a lush array of tropical plants and had constantly present hummingbirds and other amazing birds. The service was impeccable. Every detail in the rooms and all common areas was thought of. I literally could not have been more happy and can not think of a single negative thing to say about Nayara. The staff made our stay wonderful and even went so far as to make and have everyone on staff sign a Congratulations card for our wedding. They are just the nicest group of people. I would stay here again in a heartbeat. I can't attest much to a majority of the food because my husband and I are vegetarians, but I will say, the vegetarian fare was great and they had some interesting looking meat options that many people seemed to be loving. Breakfast buffets were tasty and full of fresh fruit and both healthy and sinful options. The cocktails were great. I didn't think they were expensive ($6-10 each) but some might depending on what you were used to.
Nayara was a beautiful start to our vacation and our marriage. I cannot recommend it enough. If you want relaxation, peacefulness, beauty and great service, stop shopping and book here. You will not be disappointed. Please do not hesitate to ask me any questions! I'd love to provide more feedback or answer specifics.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Nayara Hotel & Gardens is a five star luxury boutique hotel that is widely recognized for providing premium luxury amenities and ultra-personalized service at surprisingly affordable rates. Located in the outskirts of the amazing Arenal Volcano, Arenal Nayara is an oasis of tranquility, where guests can experience a profound and organic immersion with nature, while living in luxury at the same time. Surrounded by lush tropical rainforest, each one of our 50 spacious casitas (bungalows) provide an exclusive, ultra-luxurious retreat. Each expansive casita (ranging from 855 to 1905 square feet) includes a secluded garden with an outdoor shower and a beautiful terrace overlooking the volcano with a private, intimate Jacuzzi for two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Nayara Hotel And Gardens
- Arenal Nayara Hotel Gardens
- Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park