Our family of 4 (kids age 10 & 11) stayed at Nayara for our last two nights in Costa Rica. I guess you could say we saved the best for last. My expectations for Nayara were high based upon all the Tripadvisor reviews and my research on line and I was not disappointed. I have often used Tripadvisor to help in my planning, but this is the first time I'm writing a review because I was so impressed with the hotel. The place was absolutely beautiful and all the amenities were perfect. We took advantage of it all, swimming at the pool, drinking wine at the nostalgia wine bar, eating sushi at Sushi Amor and having a massage at the spa. Everything was top notch and we can't say enough about the lovely staff too. Our room was beautiful and very comfortable for the 4 of us with an amazing view of the volcano. We stayed at 2 nights at Tabacon prior to coming to Nayara because Nayara was fully booked. I can say without question if you are debating between the two properties, pick Nayara. You can get a day pass to Tabacon to check out the hot springs, Nayara is head and shoulders above Tabacon in every aspect & less expensive on top of it all! Please say hello to Elquin in the wine bar if you go, we'll be back too!!
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Nayara Hotel And Gardens
- Arenal Nayara Hotel Gardens
- Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Nayara Hotel & Gardens is a five star luxury boutique hotel that is widely recognized for providing premium luxury amenities and ultra-personalized service at surprisingly affordable rates. Located in the outskirts of the amazing Arenal Volcano, Arenal Nayara is an oasis of tranquility, where guests can experience a profound and organic immersion with nature, while living in luxury at the same time. Surrounded by lush tropical rainforest, each one of our 50 spacious casitas (bungalows) provide an exclusive, ultra-luxurious retreat. Each expansive casita (ranging from 855 to 1905 square feet) includes a secluded garden with an outdoor shower and a beautiful terrace overlooking the volcano with a private, intimate Jacuzzi for two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.