We stayed at Nayara for the 2nd part of our honeymoon, and we wish we'd spent the entire time there. We actually extended our trip by a day just to spend more time here. A resort like this in Hawaii or other places would probably run $1000/night.
Service is absolutely fantastic all around. My wife got a bit of a stomach bug, and when I went to the front desk to see if they had any medicine for her, they sent someone into town to buy it! Everyone is friendly and eager to help - they make setting up activities incredibly easy.
The resort is stunningly gorgeous. The rooms are amazing. Pool is gorgeous. And I was thoroughly impressed with the quality of food in the restaurants.
About the only negative I can come up with is that the bed was rather hard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Nayara Hotel & Gardens is a five star luxury boutique hotel that is widely recognized for providing premium luxury amenities and ultra-personalized service at surprisingly affordable rates. Located in the outskirts of the amazing Arenal Volcano, Arenal Nayara is an oasis of tranquility, where guests can experience a profound and organic immersion with nature, while living in luxury at the same time. Surrounded by lush tropical rainforest, each one of our 50 spacious casitas (bungalows) provide an exclusive, ultra-luxurious retreat. Each expansive casita (ranging from 855 to 1905 square feet) includes a secluded garden with an outdoor shower and a beautiful terrace overlooking the volcano with a private, intimate Jacuzzi for two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Nayara Hotel And Gardens
- Arenal Nayara Hotel Gardens
- Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park