We stayed at 4 different first class hotels on our 10 day trip to Costa Rica. We consider this one the best! Why is this true? Our room #29 was beautiful. The bed was super comfortable. The way the room is set up is very unique because it is basically one huge room but they have a 3/4 wall that seperates the bath area from the bedroom area. This wall holds the closet and storage area and a small bar with a refrigerator. The drinks and food in the refrigerator were not free, so if there is a negative that would be it. The bedroom overlooks the Arenal volcano and has a huge wooden deck with a jacuzzi tub surrounded by curtains that overlooks the volcano. The deck is totally secluded with trees and flowering plants. Very private. There are also 2 lounge chairs, a small table and 2 chairs to eat your breakfast at if you want. The bathroom is huge. A gigantic shower in the center with 2 rain shower heads, 2 sinks, one on either end, a private toilet area, and then 2 more outdoor showers with a 10 ft. wall, so again very private. We could hear birds all around when we opened our sliding door. The breakfast was amazing and plentiful, a buffet style, and my husband loves LOTS of coffee so they brought him his own pot. He was very happy. The morning that we left I filled the jacuzzi tub and sat there feeling just like a queen looking out at the garden and the volcano. Our last night we had a delicious dinner at the Nostalgia wine bar with wine pairings. This was one of our best meals of the whole trip. The wine bar is unique because you use a card to get the wine that you want out of each bottle that is set into a wall. Very fun way to try lots of different wines. You can get a little or a lot and it is charged to your card that you insert. Very classy place. The live-in Manager invited us, on our first night, to a meet and greet event at the sushi restaurant on the premises. When he arrived all of the people that had been invited got a glass of champagne and 3 pieces of sushi. He was very gracious and spoke many languages and talked with everyone. I felt this was above and beyond what usually happens at a resort and made it stand out even more. I would definitely go back here if I ever had the chance. Whatever it costs to go here I think you should go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Nayara Hotel & Gardens is a five star luxury boutique hotel that is widely recognized for providing premium luxury amenities and ultra-personalized service at surprisingly affordable rates. Located in the outskirts of the amazing Arenal Volcano, Arenal Nayara is an oasis of tranquility, where guests can experience a profound and organic immersion with nature, while living in luxury at the same time. Surrounded by lush tropical rainforest, each one of our 50 spacious casitas (bungalows) provide an exclusive, ultra-luxurious retreat. Each expansive casita (ranging from 855 to 1905 square feet) includes a secluded garden with an outdoor shower and a beautiful terrace overlooking the volcano with a private, intimate Jacuzzi for two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Nayara Hotel And Gardens
- Arenal Nayara Hotel Gardens
- Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park