We just left this wonderful hotel after a two-night stay in casita #20 which is close to the main lobby, pool and sushi bar. The view from our room was spectacular and the outdoor shower was a real stunner. We had two breakfasts and two dinners with warm, gracious service. Thanks Juan Carlos and Karla for your friendly service. The guacamole, prepared table- side is delicious! While the pool area is small, it is large enough and Jonathan at the pool bar prepared yummy cocktails. Carlotta, the parrot, provided plenty of entertainment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Nayara Hotel & Gardens is a five star luxury boutique hotel that is widely recognized for providing premium luxury amenities and ultra-personalized service at surprisingly affordable rates. Located in the outskirts of the amazing Arenal Volcano, Arenal Nayara is an oasis of tranquility, where guests can experience a profound and organic immersion with nature, while living in luxury at the same time. Surrounded by lush tropical rainforest, each one of our 50 spacious casitas (bungalows) provide an exclusive, ultra-luxurious retreat. Each expansive casita (ranging from 855 to 1905 square feet) includes a secluded garden with an outdoor shower and a beautiful terrace overlooking the volcano with a private, intimate Jacuzzi for two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, HotelsClick and Jetsetter so you can book your Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Nayara Hotel And Gardens
- Arenal Nayara Hotel Gardens
- Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park