My husband and I stayed at the Nayara for 4 nights earlier this month as a belated honeymoon. We've stayed at 5 star hotels before but this outshone many of them.
From the moment we arrived the staff were nothing but welcoming, friendly and helpful.
The beautiful setting, gardens and luxurious understated decor make for a lovely peaceful retreat.
Our room was incredible, with great views of the volcano (unfortunately it was covered by cloud for 75% of our stay) and fab deck equipped with hot tub and hammock (which aided a jet lagged snooze).
The location of the hotel is great for tours of the volcano, trips to the nearby hot springs and day tours to Cano Negro. We had pre-booked our tours via our agent but if we hadn't, the hotel were happy to recommend and organise similar trips. Taxis into town are reasonably priced and are easy to order and only take 10minute to town.
We used the restaurant a couple of nights and couldn't fault the service received. Breakfast was also excellent, we liked the freshness and variety available each morning. Happy hour cocktails were also excellent value.
I took a facial at the spa which was lovely and great value compared to those received at English spas and salons.
This was the first stop on our 2 week trip and a perfect way to unwind after a long journey and busy time at work. We will definitely be returning to Costa Rica in the future and will be booking the Nayara again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Nayara Hotel & Gardens is a five star luxury boutique hotel that is widely recognized for providing premium luxury amenities and ultra-personalized service at surprisingly affordable rates. Located in the outskirts of the amazing Arenal Volcano, Arenal Nayara is an oasis of tranquility, where guests can experience a profound and organic immersion with nature, while living in luxury at the same time. Surrounded by lush tropical rainforest, each one of our 50 spacious casitas (bungalows) provide an exclusive, ultra-luxurious retreat. Each expansive casita (ranging from 855 to 1905 square feet) includes a secluded garden with an outdoor shower and a beautiful terrace overlooking the volcano with a private, intimate Jacuzzi for two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Nayara Hotel And Gardens
- Arenal Nayara Hotel Gardens
- Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park