This hotel is absolutely GORGEOUS...but the service was not up to par as I would have expected for such a highly rated hotel. Some staff members seemed annoyed by questions...especially a particular waiter who worked in the Altamira Restaurant...wish I remembered his name... Service/friendliness just seems so forced to me...just not what I expected. Though I could understand how those less traveled would think this place is top notch.
If you want absolute beauty...this is the place for you...rooms are gorgeous and prices seem fair...minus the wine list. Also noticed that they DO NOT clean their tables well...at...all. If the sun hits them just right...you can see how disgusting they are...that part was gross and I found myself washing my own table down to get the old cup rings off and crusty food spots.
In terms of getting there from either airport...it is very curvy but absolutely gorgeous...and we learned a ton from our driver when we came up from the Central Pacific coast. Also thought it was funny when the pool "opens" at 10am...that really just means the guys shows up at ten and then asks you to wait until he gets everything set up...which I thought was a joke as my husband and I were ready for a drink at 10am...a little lack luster on a lot of things. Almost like they just bank on the beauty and do not truly care about TOP notch service.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Nayara Hotel And Gardens
- Arenal Nayara Hotel Gardens
- Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Nayara Hotel & Gardens is a five star luxury boutique hotel that is widely recognized for providing premium luxury amenities and ultra-personalized service at surprisingly affordable rates. Located in the outskirts of the amazing Arenal Volcano, Arenal Nayara is an oasis of tranquility, where guests can experience a profound and organic immersion with nature, while living in luxury at the same time. Surrounded by lush tropical rainforest, each one of our 50 spacious casitas (bungalows) provide an exclusive, ultra-luxurious retreat. Each expansive casita (ranging from 855 to 1905 square feet) includes a secluded garden with an outdoor shower and a beautiful terrace overlooking the volcano with a private, intimate Jacuzzi for two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.