We have traveled fairly extensively, and Nayara is absolutely the best place we have ever had the pleasure of staying in. The staff is amazing (J.C., Lindsay, Estephan, and everyone else too). The food is so good in Altamira that we never ate anywhere else. The spa is fabulous. The grounds are gorgeous. The Nayara Suite is all that you could ever want. At arrival, you are met with a cool towel and a fruit drink while you check in. Then you are whisked by golfcart to your accommodations. The suite has two full bath areas, with an indoor shower and an outdoor shower. There is a wraparound deck with hammock, chairs, table and hot tub, all overlooking the Arenal volcano and lush grounds. You cannot see another casita. The restaurant is very attractive, with a staff that is well trained, professional and friendly. We enjoyed a special at dinner on our first night, and the chef gladly made it for us again later in the week. Breakfast buffet is delicious with a huge array of choices, all perfectly prepared. They set out sandwiches, fruit and plastic bags so you can take lunch with you on your day's activity. Even housekeeping is great. Our housekeeper amused us with "towel animals" every day. They were so cute we hated to use the towels, so by the end of our stay, we had a menagerie. I looked hard for a flaw so this review wouldn't be so gushy, but there just wasn't one. To top it all off, the weather was gorgeous the whole stay, and we saw the volcano clear three different days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Nayara Hotel & Gardens is a five star luxury boutique hotel that is widely recognized for providing premium luxury amenities and ultra-personalized service at surprisingly affordable rates. Located in the outskirts of the amazing Arenal Volcano, Arenal Nayara is an oasis of tranquility, where guests can experience a profound and organic immersion with nature, while living in luxury at the same time. Surrounded by lush tropical rainforest, each one of our 50 spacious casitas (bungalows) provide an exclusive, ultra-luxurious retreat. Each expansive casita (ranging from 855 to 1905 square feet) includes a secluded garden with an outdoor shower and a beautiful terrace overlooking the volcano with a private, intimate Jacuzzi for two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Nayara Hotel And Gardens
- Arenal Nayara Hotel Gardens
- Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park