This hotel is beyond words. We were lucky enough to travel to Costa Rica twice in the past year and both times made it a point to stay at Nayara. What sets them apart from other resorts is the attention to detail. And the AMAZING STAFF.
The staff here truly goes above and beyond. From our transport drivers (ask for Norman!), who went out of their way to show us numerous local highlights such as various fruit plantations, animals (monkeys, sloths, iguana's, cayamans, etc.), and even stopped to let us see and taste raw coffee beans. To the manager, Jorge, who took time out of his day to sit and chat with my husband over drinks and sushi. Interacting with such genuine people truly makes your days at Nayara. Pure Vida!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Nayara Hotel & Gardens is a five star luxury boutique hotel that is widely recognized for providing premium luxury amenities and ultra-personalized service at surprisingly affordable rates. Located in the outskirts of the amazing Arenal Volcano, Arenal Nayara is an oasis of tranquility, where guests can experience a profound and organic immersion with nature, while living in luxury at the same time. Surrounded by lush tropical rainforest, each one of our 50 spacious casitas (bungalows) provide an exclusive, ultra-luxurious retreat. Each expansive casita (ranging from 855 to 1905 square feet) includes a secluded garden with an outdoor shower and a beautiful terrace overlooking the volcano with a private, intimate Jacuzzi for two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Nayara Hotel And Gardens
- Arenal Nayara Hotel Gardens
- Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park